In 2006, Europ Assistance Group and the Cercle Santé Société started with CSA Institute an European annual barometer about "relationship and behaviours of European towards their healthcare system". The objectives are both to measure and compare public opinion about health main topics and look into evolutions.
Studied topics are
- Assessment of the healthcare system and of quality of care
- Healthcare and social requirements
- Patients mobility for access to treatment
- Management of ageing and dependent people
- New technologies
- Contribution of healthcare sector to economy